If you’ve lost something on Community Transit, we may be holding onto it for you.
Our Lost and Found Policy
- Lost items found on Community Transit buses are sent to the Community Transit Dispatch office.
- At no time does Community Transit assume responsibility for lost items.
- Items are kept for a maximum of 30 days after being found.
- To confirm if Community Transit has found your missing item, call your local dispatch office: Marshall, 507-537-7628, option 3 or Jackson, 507-847-2632 ext. 1, option 3
Lost And Found Tips
- Items sometimes don’t reach Community Transit Dispatch and Bus facility until the end of a shift. It is best to wait and call the next day to confirm if Community Transit has found your item.
- When you call, be ready with information that can help us identify your lost item, such as a detailed description or a unique characteristic of an item.
- Knowing the bus route, bus number, driver name and time of day you traveled can help.