United Community Action Partnership helps first-time refugees get settled in a new city.
Program staff assist with:
- Airport pick-up
- Cultural orientation
- Housing search
- Furnishing basic household items (through donations)
- Completing important applications, such as Social Security, SNAP and other resources
- Enrolling children in school
- Connecting adults to English as a Second Language classes
- Other services appropriate for the individual
Need more information?
Contact us at 507-537-1416 and we will connect you to one of our dedicated staff members.