Quality Care and Education for Every Child
Child Care Aware, Region 6E, works in partnerships with families, early childhood professionals, and community organizations, as well as district, state, and national Child Care Aware offices to help improve access to high quality child care and early education opportunities for all children. We are your trusted source for child care resources and referral.
Are you looking for child care?
Call 1-888-291-9811 or search our online tool.
Child Care Assistance Programs in Our Service AreaKandiyohi McLeod Meeker Renville
- Early Learning Scholarships information.
- Helpful Benefits for families.
- Learn more about healthy child development.
Early Childhood Professionals
- Learn more about becoming a provider.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- Check out grants and scholarships for early childhood professionals and programs.
- Let your Stars shine with the Parent Aware Quality Improvement Rating System!
- Share what you know! Learn about the Minnesota Center for Professional Development (MNCPD) trainer approval process.