- Recruit and support family child care programs and centers to participate in Building Quality and join Parent Aware.
- Mentor new providers.
- Implement the Parent Aware quality coaching model with fidelity.
- Work in collaboration with Professional Development Coordinator, Grants Administrator, and CLASS coaches.
- Promote Child Care Aware and its services and resources at community events.
- Facilitate partnerships through community outreach.
- Establish and maintain effective referral networks and community linkages.
- Assure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and trainings.
- Fully participate in the assessment, planning, implementation, achievement of results, and evaluation of activities of the program/area of work.
- Support and model United’s Behavioral Competencies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education with willingness to complete Bachelor’s degree within 6 years.
- 2 years equivalent of direct experience working with children 0-5.
- Provision of or participation in RBPD activities for at least one year or 30 hours related training.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of child development, early learning standards and community resources.
- Ability to establish and maintain reflective and trusting relationships across all levels.
- Observation, assessment and documentation skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
- Strong goal setting skills and business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain collaborations among community partners and stakeholders.
- Self-starter, motivated, flexible, and professional.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Data entry computer knowledge.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings, weekends, or overnight travel.
- Must have satisfactory completion of background check.